Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

So...it's 2012. It still hasn't quite sunk in.

2012 is going to be a big year for me with a lot of important changes, most notably that I'm graduating from college and starting law school. There are going to be lots more changes associated with those things:

  • Not having the boyfriend around 24/7 (I'm going to law school, he's going...somewhere else, as of yet undecided, but almost certainly not the sleepy little town I'm going to be living in).
  • Having to live in my own apartment (it's just not going to be the same as living in a dorm room).
  • Cooking for myself (I can't wait to do this, but it's also going to be a big job!)
  • And tonnes more things that I just haven't though of yet I'm sure!

Anyway, as always I've made a bunch of resolutions for this year (but, also as always I'm going to keep changing them around and being undecided and adding things for about a week):

  • Blog resolutions:
  • Blog three times a week and actually use my twitter account! (I just got it and it's all shiny and new - http://twitter.com/#!/jinxsjourney!)
  • Post more pictures on my blog (at least once a week!)
  • Personal Goals
  • Learn the location of a new country every day (I already missed this one yesterday, but I'll do 2 today!). I know this is really weird, but I'm pretty terrible at knowing where countries are in the world (I realised yesterday I'm not even sure if I could point out some big/important counties like Japan...not good!).
  • Write 52 letters/postcards.
  • Run 6 "official" 5Ks
  • Not failing at life resolutions (ie things I need to do to graduate from college)
  • Find a summer internship
  • Finish my thesis (actually do stuff in lab)
  • Graduate with closer to a 3.4 than a 3.3 (I'm at 3.33 at the moment, so this will hopefully work out!)
  • Couple Resolutions (with the boyfriend, obviously)
  • Try to reduce sugar intake - only eat dessert at one meal/day
  • Work out a minimum of 3 times a week
  • Go out for a meal together at least once every three weeks
  • Sleep together twice a week (sorry, I know that's TMI)
  • One self-improvement type thing each month (chosen by the other person)

0 comments:

Post a Comment