Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Driving Test!

I know I haven't blogged in a while :S. I need to get back on that!

Anyway, I've had a UK driving license for over three years. I found out that all I need to do to get a US driving license is to do my states written test, so no road test! I've been putting it off for ages. For some reason my state has a really tough written test - you need to know things like the penalty if you're caught drink driving for the second time, how snow and ice affect trucks vs cars, the driving restrictions you're under if you get your licenses at various ages. Basically, its actually pretty tough. Anyway, the really good news is that I passed! And I now have an American driving license, in addition to my UK one!

This is my last week in lab. I'm not sure how I feel about it. In one way, I can't wait to finish and see my family and be on holiday again. On the other hand, I have sort of enjoyed my summer in lab, and I've enjoyed getting to spend time at school not working all the time.

I'm going to see The Help tonight, I'm excited! I'll let you know how it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment