Sunday, August 7, 2011

Goals for This Week!

The wonderful Ali nominated me to do the seven links "challenge". I'm working on it as we speak, so you'll see that soon!

On the goals/resolutions front, I completed my exercise goal for this week.

As of today, I am:

  • Time: 4hrs, 29 minutes/3 hrs, 20 minutes
  • Calories: 2347/2100 kcal
  • Time in Zone 1: 2hr, 17 minutes/1hr, 20 minutes (it's totally fine to go over)
  • Time in Zone 2: 1 hr, 31 minutes/1 hr, 30 minutes
  • Time in Zone 3: 35 minutes/30 minutes.

On the food front...mindful eating is difficult. And I'm still looking for more advice on it. I got a book out of the library today, called Savour. It's written by a nutritionist and a Buddhist Monk and it's all about mindful eating. It's geared towards overweight people trying to lose weight (which I guess isn't exactly where I am), but so far it's still really interesting. I'll let you know how the book is.

I've been doing much better at holding my tummy it - it's definitely becoming closer to habit which is a good ting!

On the vitamin front I've done well. I missed one day, but that's not the too bad.

I'm not going to be picking my new goal to "bring back" till Wednesday, because I want to do each thing for a week!

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you exceeded all your goals! Savour sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete