Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good News...

I got a phone call today from my first choice law school (which I applied to binding early decision) letting me know that I've been accepted for their class of 2015!

I am so incredibly beyond excited!

The other really nice thing about getting in is that it takes a little bit of the pressure off me this semester, grades-wise. I mean, my grades do still matter and it's (very) important to me to do well academically, but it's not like if I get one B my law school dreams will be dashed! The other good thing about it is that I perform better on exams when I'm not feeling as pressured, so hopefully this means I'll actually do a little better than normal!

Plus, it's just really nice to have what I'm doing next year sorted!

Anyway, I should probably get back to studying for my politics exam (game theory) tomorrow, but just wanted to let you all know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment