Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I've been gone...

Not for any kind of exciting reason, but because I've been sick. I have some super exciting combination of period pain, hayfever and possibly some kind of cold/flu.
Ever since I've been young I've hated actually admitting that I'm ill. I'm not sure why...maybe it's because it seems like a sign of weakness of maybe because I don't people to avoid me/treat me differently.

Anyway, that's all meant that I haven't really felt like doing anything. I had a (10 minute) presentation today in one of my classes - ever since a bad experience when I was about 14, I've hated doing presentations. This one wasn't too awful though - it was for my favourite class.

I have a tonne of work at the moment, and am feeling quite swamped by it all. This feeling of just being completely overwhelmed seems to be becoming a regular occurrence in my life, which isn't ideal.

Oops, I meant to post this last night, but somehow managed to not hit post. So...I weight 127.4lbs now! Which is good/better. I think it's probably just a combination of being ill/having my period, but still glad to see the number on the scale going down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment