Thursday, June 21, 2012

Slooooow typing!

I've noticed that as soon as one thing in my "regime" gets off, everything goes to pot. For example, on days when I don't go to the gym I also eat way more junk. Anyway, unfortunately the last two days have been a bit like that. Today was much better though, and I got a good workout in!

I've also taken the plunge and switched my work and home computers to Dvorak. At the moment its pretty annoying (I'm typing SO slowly), but I've realised that this "cold turkey" approach is the only way I'm going to get good at Dvorak.

Dvorak keyboard...its meant to be hugely more efficient than the traditional QWERTY keyboard

Anyway, I've been really tired recently so I want to get an early night tonight, but I promise a proper post tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment