Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Food

Given that everyone is doing WIAW, I thought I'd do my own version of it. I never end up taking pictures of my food, because I eat in a dining hall and it's weird/awkward to take pictures of food.

Over Thanksgiving I had a bit of a tough time with food - I ate so much Thanksgiving-y and Birthday-y food and I ended up gaining 2 lbs :(.

Anyway, I've been trying to be good today which feels great! I also go to the gym which felt really good! I also recorded all my food today which is below:


(yeah, I really need to watch my sugar. I have can never seem to stay under it :( ).

For the rest of the week my food plan is:
Thursday:
Lunch: Cheese ravioli with tomato sauce
Dinner: chickpea stew with rice

Friday:
Lunch: Chef's Surprise?! (I never like these things). Nutella and banana crepe
Dinner: Burger with french fries

Saturday:
Brunch: Fruit, caramel swirled french toast (how good does that sound?!)
Dinner: pasta, carrots

Sunday:
Brunch: Cheese blinzes and fruit
Dinner: Leftovers/chef's surprise

Fingers crossed that I can keep to that! I've been finding it much harder to make good choices when I don't have the menu and I haven't made a decision about what I'm going to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment