Friday, June 3, 2011

Update on Diet from Yesterday

I did manage to track what I ate, I just didn't get around to posting my stats. Anyway, they are below:

Clearly the calories didn't work out great, but I'm not overly worried about it. My target calories are set so that I lose 1/2 lb every week (vanity pounds!), so it's not like I'm going to gain tonnes of weight if I go over. I'm also not worried about going over on the fat - most of it was healthy fat and one of my (few!) readers Ali pointed out that a target of 58g of fat is probably too low for me anyway. (She has a great post on her blog at the minute about macronutrients and how much of each one we should all be aiming for.) Protein...I think the program over counts my protein, but even if it doesn't, 92g isn't too excessively much.

Other good news...I've lost a pound! I'm now 129.4 lb.

PS: I'm probably only going to be tracking calories for a week, so after then I'll be back to my normal posts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're not worrying about your fats too much! There's such a misconception that eating fat makes you fat, but c'mon, what's a world without peanut butter?!

    ReplyDelete