I decided I wanted to do a post on ten of my favourite things (in no particular order, and by no means a complete list), with (some) pictures!
1. My family: my mum, dad, sister, brother, grandmother
2. My gorgeous boyfriend
3. My dogs
(The two above are of my wonderful puppy. (He's really not a puppy any more). He's 11 (almost 11 and a half) and he's a border collie).
(This is a silly picture of our other dog, which is appropriate given what a ridiculous creature she is! She's almost 11, but still acts like a puppy and everyone thinks she's one! She's also a border collie. Our two dogs are cousins!)
4. Nature/The Outdoors/Flowers!
I mentioned this earlier, but when I was younger I loved gardening. I recently got back into taking pictures so I have lots of flowers (they're easy to photograph)!
(These are from a set of gardens near my home)
(Lots of pictures of flowers!)
5. College, and my particular University! We have such an awesome environment here, and so many people work to make that possible. (There is someone in particular whose made such a difference to me. He works in our "academic support center", which holds a bunch of seminars on various seminars on procrastination, better note taking, exam prep etc. In the first seminar I went to, he talked a little about peoples emotions blocking their ability to work, which really run a bell with me because I did used to get really upset and feel useless if I didn't get a good grade on it. He was the person that recommended ACT to me to deal with that issue, and that's been one of the things thats changed my life).
6. The gym! And a supermarket near school that has tonnes of organic, natural produce. (Both the gym and the supermarket help me on my journey to become happier and healthier).
7. Certain parts of me! I've always hated my legs, but after my recent trips to the gym they're actually looking ok!
8. Thunder and lightning and storms and rain.
(not my picture - from free-extras.com!)
9. Autumn (my favourite season. I don't like the summer so much - it's too hot for me! We also have really really gorgeous autumns here in New England)
10. My phone. It's bad, but I couldn't live without it!
(picture from oriongadgets.com)