Monday, May 2, 2011

Lab Paper

I'm not sure if it was clear, but the reason I spend so much time in lab is that I have a huge paper (due tomorrow!) on what I'm doing in lab. I'm going to be writing a thesis next year, so I have to do a "practice" thesis this year. It's much shorter than my actual thesis - at the moment my paper's looking like it'll be about 30 pages, including all my graphs and other data.

I went into lab for a little bit today to collect some final data. To be honest, it all seemed like a bit of a crisis, because my supervisor had promised to do something for me and hadn't, so I still don't have all the data I really need. I tried to stay calm - for the most part this kind of stuff ends up working out okay. And it did! Kind of...I can justify everything in my report (and not in my report), and I'm feeling a little better about it...tonight might be a long night though! I'll keep you updated on how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment