Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weight

On a totally separate note from my last post, I weighed 129.8lbs this morning. For me, this is really really bad. 130 lbs is a huge psychological cut-off for me. Before college I was never above about 127 lbs. My first year of college I put on about 15 lbs, and I think that was the first time I was over 130 lbs. I really don't want to start heading in that direction again...

I also haven't taken my psyllium husks for the longest time. I'm going to take them tonight, so hopefully I'll weigh a little less tomorrow (my diet hasn't been to great today though :S). (Pysllium help with weight because a) they make you feel full up but b) (more important right now) they help to move everything through your system, so hopefully by the time I weigh myself tomorrow most of what I ate today will be out of my system...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment