Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A super busy day

I had an incredibly busy day.

I woke up early (for me) and scrambled to catch a bus about half an hour earlier than my normal one. Unfortunately, I screwed up on the buses, and ended up waiting at the wrong stop for one the first one, the second one was delayed, I then missed my stop and walked the wrong direction. Urgh. Silly me! Anyway, I ended up being almost half an hour late to court. It wasn't the end of the world though, because we didn't end up actually representing the client until almost midday. Anyway, it was an interesting case and I enjoyed being in court and learning a little more about that.

The busyness continued over lunch, as I had a lunch with one of the people that funds my internship. It was a pretty interesting lunch, but also a bit tiring.

My afternoon was fairly busy as well - after missing the morning because of court there was a fair amount to do. On a side note, I've realised that one of the absolute best things for me to do at my internship is to shadow my attorney. He's very open to me shadowing him, and because of the way the organization is set up he's the one that handles most of the interesting things that go on.

After work I had my first electrolysis appointment. It actually went quite well, and I'm hoping that I'll get some positive results from it soonish. My next appointment is next week.

Anyway, I didn't end up getting back to my apartment until 7:30 ish. I had a quick dinner:

Tilapia with plum sauce (from chinatown!) with extra ginger over
bok choi

Anyway, off to bed for me now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment