Friday, May 25, 2012

Boys of Summer

I'm finally feeling like my summer is starting. Tomorrow I'll be heading off to Maryland with some friends from college. I'm really looking forward to the thrip. The internet access might be a bit spotty while we're there, so I might not do so well at blogging!

Anyway, super quick post because my day's been really boring and I'm also really tired.

Pretty good looking for his age!!
Today's song is Boys of Summer by Don Henley. I love Don Henley (and the Eagles, which he's the main singer in) and the song also seems super summery to me! (The song also makes me think of summer because last time I went on vacation with friends was just after I graduate from high school. I spent the whole time reading a biography of the Eagles!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment