Saturday, May 12, 2012

I haven't posted for way way too long...

But I'd like to get back into the habit. Too many things are changing for me at the moment, and I'd like to blog to

a) keep myself sane

b) keep a record of what's going on!

I've finished my thesis and I have about a week and a half (full of exams and papers!) left until I finish University. Eek! I'm just trying not to think about it at the moment to be honest.

I'm starting law school in August. I'll still be in education I guess, but it's going to be quite a change. A few big things:

1. Not being with my boyfriend 24/7. We're at college together, he's going to be a 3ish hour plane flight from me next year. We're going to make it work.

2. Cooking for myself - I've had a meal plan for all 4 years of college.

3. A very different kind of work - I'm used to science, I'm going to have to get good at reading again.

4. Living in my own flat - not in dorms.

I've spent most of this evening working on my two new goals posts (one is short-ish term goals, the other is life goals...there's some overlap between them!).

Anyway, I'm really going to make an effort to keep up with the blog and will write a proper post updating on my life tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment