Thursday, May 24, 2012

Busy Day

Today was the day I moved everything (well, almost everything) out of my room and I'm exhausted! I haven't been sleeping well, and it was hard work moving all those boxes around. Anyway, my pod is finally loaded and will get picked up early tomorrow. I took pictures during the loading, but unfortunately the fully loaded one was in the dark (we finished putting in the last things at midnight!).
Half loaded pod!
I also purchased three new pieces of furniture, which I'm very proud of:
Desk - $35. A little smaller than I'd ideally
like, but other than
that I'm quite fond of it!
Coffee Table - $20
Dresser - $30. This is the piece
I like the most - it's made of really
nice wood!















I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, as it's going to be my first "real" day off in a while. The boyfriend and I have a few errands to do in the morning, but in the afternoon we're planning a mall trip (I want to get a new swimsuit for our vacation with our friends which starts on Saturday). Hopefully we'll also have a relaxing rest of the day and get an early night!

I also got back my first grade today. It was for my crazy Chemistry class and I got a B, which is fine but I'm not that happy with it. I was really hoping for a B+, but I guess there's nothing to be done about it. It was a really tough class because the final was worth 100% of the grade.
They're not female and generally not naked!
Image from google

Today's song is Rule the World with Love by the Barenaked Ladies. It's just an awesome song, and they're an awesome band!


0 comments:

Post a Comment