Sunday, May 20, 2012

PF Sloan

Today was a busy, busy day.

My poor post-surgery doggy.
He's recovering well though! :)
I woke up early(ish) and spent the morning studying/worrying about my inorganic exam. The exam was from 1-4pm, but that then changed to 4:15, 4:30! We got an hour into the exam and the prof realised that he'd made a fairly serious error in the first question (of three), so he made the change and then had to extend the finish time of the exam because of it.

The exam didn't go as well as I was hoping. I was a little put off by the issue with the first question and in general it was a bit different from previous practice exams. Given that my grade relies almost 100% on the final that's not really great. I guess we'll see what happens.

Anyway, after the exam I felt exhausted, both mentally and physically. I watched TV (The Simpsons...oh dear), took a nap, skyped with my dog and caught up on blogs. 
Dinner was lots of random grain-y things from the dining hall

I had a really small dinner. I've kind of lost of my appetite recently, I think because of the stress of graduating and things changing.

The rest of the evening was spent studying for my final final (which is on Tuesday)! It's for my civil engineering class that is really more of an architecture class. The material is fairly easy but there's a lot to memorize. I didn't leave myself much time to do it in, so fingers crossed that it goes ok.
She's also so pretty!

Today's song is PF Sloan by Rumer. I really love this song because her voice is so smooth and calming. Definitely a good post exam song to listen to!

2 more days!

PS Really really appreciating all the comments and support! You guys rock!


What are you most looking forward to over the next week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment